What is the Universal Law of Attraction and how can I use it??
The Universal Law of Attraction is the belief that by focusing on positive or negative thoughts a person brings positive or negative experiences into their life. You attract into your life those things, circumstances and conditions that correspond with the nature of your dominant and habitual thoughts and beliefs, both conscious and subconscious…. The basic belief is that like energy attracts like energy.
There are lots of ways we can align ourselves with the the abundance of the universe, and the first step is to re-train our mind to think positive thoughts more than negative ones. My favourite way to do this is by using affirmations – positive statements that we repeat often. To do this write your affirmation down and repeat it often for a couple of weeks. This will rewire your brain to start thinking more positively and you will start to see your life changing as a result of this new way of thinking!
Here’s an example of some positive statements to get you started!
- ‘My heart it open. I speak with loving words’
- ‘Everything in my life works, now and forever’
- ‘Every thought I think is creating my future’
- ‘I am safe in the universe and life loves and supports me’
- ‘I experience love wherever I go’
Another beautiful way to create the life that you dream of is to make a Vision Board. To do this, you simply cut out pictures and words from magazines or newspapers that reflect what you wish to see in your life. You can even draw and write the words, then pin them or stick them to a board and hang it somewhere so you can see it often. This will be a daily reminder of what you wish to achieve and once you start seeing these things show up in your life, create a new vision board!
Be grateful for everything, even the crappy stuff… because even though life can sometimes throw you a curve ball, it could also be a blessing in disguise! Practice writing down all that you are grateful for in a Journal, this will help to reinforce that more positive outlook you are looking for.
The thing about the Law of Attraction is that you have to be crystal clear in your belief that what you are wanting is exactly what you are going to get. So the point of creating more positivity in your life is that you are going to align yourself with the most positive outcome. Your emotions and feeling are as important as the words you speak, so make sure you are feeling as good as you can too.
Don’t be too hard on yourself! We are human after all and we are going to have good and bad days, we can’t be happy and positive all of the time and thats ok. Just be sure to notice when you aren’t feeling great and try to bring yourself back. When I am feeling out of sorts and crappy, I like to have a few things in my ‘spiritual toolbox’ to make myself feel good again….
- Take yourself out to your favourite cafè for a coffee… Then stop in at your fave store on your way home – mine is my local crystal shop where I soak up all those beautiful crystal vibes!
- A ‘Positive Vibe’ playlist… Music is good for the soul and I have a few of my favourite high vibe songs playing when I want to lift my mood.
- Essential Oils are amazing for lifting your mood, my go to blends are Cheer Blend and Citrus Bliss Blend. Have them diffusing in your home or car to lift your mood.
- Crystals are great for lifting your energy, I allow my intuition to guide me to what is most beneficial, you can then wear them or carry them in your pocket to receive their healing energy.
- Sit down with a nice big cup of tea and your tarot or oracle cards! Pull a few cards and ask to see the bigger picture in a situation when feeling confused or out of alignment.
The main thing here is to have fun, be as positive as you can, have a few go to ‘vibe lifters’ and don’t be too hard on yourself…. You will start to experience changes for the good in no time at all!